Basketball lang, walang personalan! KD admits why he engages with fans on Twitter

Brooklyn Nets superstar isn’t just known as one of the best basketball players in the world, but he’s also recognized as one of the most active NBA players on Twitter.

KD had some fair share of criticisms for being too engaging on social media, but he doesn’t see this one as problem.

After all when it comes to basketball, Durant is ready to defend himself or his teammates.

“I’m only talking about basketball. I’m not diving into politics, I’m not telling you how you should live, I’m not flexing my money or my power…I’m just literally talking about the game…And I don’t think it harms anyone,” Durant said during his interview at Bleacher Report’s ‘Chip’ with Draymond Green.


Love him or hate him, Durant will always come at you on Twitter.

The post Basketball lang, walang personalan! KD admits why he engages with fans on Twitter appeared first on FASTBREAK.com.ph.


Source: Fast Break

No comments

Powered by Blogger.