Kalei Mau Grateful to 26 Incredible Years

On her 26th birthday, life has taught Kalei Mau a lesson that success isn’t permanent.

But neither is down time.

Knowing that neither success nor failure is permanent can kept Mau from learning and loving her life by trying new things and never giving up on pursuing her passion.

“I am the Woman I once aspired to be but what I have learned is ‘success’ is not a permanent state. I will continue on the path to reach my highest self which is endless. I am grateful for this incredible life I have the privilege of living🙏🏽 26✨ I will not waste a day of you,” says the birthday girl who will will make you want to wear gold OOTDs.

HBD!

The post Kalei Mau Grateful to 26 Incredible Years appeared first on FASTBREAK.com.ph.


Source: Fast Break

No comments

Powered by Blogger.